Labels

homework (8) Humor (3) Blog (2) Announcement (1) Basics (1) FYI (1) Writing (1)

Search This Blog

Mar 11, 2010

Homework

1. Set up blog (if you haven't)
2. Make sure its in English!
3. Make sure readers know its yours (picture and first name will help)
4. Read Jan-Aug in Like Water for Chocolate.
4. Write 300+ words in proper English reflecting on one or more ideas in the book, what food means to you and/or the ideas of xenia and ne polnon edore. (BY SAT MIDNIGHT)
5. Respond to the ideas in 4 or more classmates' blogs (you may respond to writers in the other section using the blog or your own)with 3+ sentences.

6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, we can either respond to the ideas of each blog in the comments section of 'x' blog (3 comments on - 1 for each blog), or respond to 3 (or more) in a seperate blog post I write?

    ReplyDelete
  3. @z - Thanks for asking - You should respond as comments on the other person's blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ok, I know this is pretty clear on ur post but just wanted to make sure. So, we're either writing ideas on like water for choc or about xenia and ne polnon edore, and not both (if we want) right.!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Professor, Ive been having problems posting my hw, I keep clicking on post but when I view my blog it doesnt show it. Can I email it to you as proof that I did it , atleast until i can figure out what it is that I am doing wrong. Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am lost...need some help because all of this is new...like really really new

    ReplyDelete